Pre-sales Engineer Portugal / Faro (m/f)
As Presales Engineer you will provide technical insights to CONTENTSERV prospects, sales colleagues and partners primarily via the telephone, on Skype or E-mail. As Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be supporting in presales activities like preparing show cases, responding RFP’s and also might be asked to join the sales colleagues to present onsite our software solutions to customers.
In parallel you will write software code to be used in pre-sales showcases and for customer specific prototype development. In this role you will cooperate with other Support & Pre-Sales Engineers in day-to-day operations and carry out pre-sales projects together with sales.
You are great at:
- providing help via the telephone and E-mail
- developing quickly and efficiently scripts in Java or PHP
- researching, resolving and recording all software questions from customers quickly and accurately
- multi-tasking support & pre-sales activities
- managing projects in a supportive and helpful manner while meeting deadlines
You will need:
- good programming skills e.g. in Java and PHP
- passion for IT and experience in a customer related position
- technical skills, including but not limited to: Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows (Operating System and Networking), Linux (Operating System and Scripting). Experience with Apache & MySQL are a plus.
- ability to interface with customers and partners in a problem-solving support role
- ability to solve problems systematically and effectively
- to be fluent in English. Understanding German would be nice
- working on several tasks simultaneously
- working well with little guidance
We will offer:
- a job in a thriving and innovative company
- a comprehensive product training
- a challenging job that offers some variation
- a competitive salary package
Main office location will be Faro. For the initial trainings and team building experiences as well as one week per month you will work in the Headquarter in Rohrbach, north of Munich, Germany.
Job Type: Full-time
Convince us of your skills! Please send your application documents – preferably by E-mail – and also disclosing your salary requirements (hourly rate) and availability (earliest possible start date): Please e-mail applications to: email@example.com