Support & Presales Engineer Benelux (m/f)
CONTENTSERV – Lier
CONTENTSERV is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management. Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers, 300.000 users in 89 countries.
Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver operational changes through technology solutions.
As Support & Presales Engineer you will provide technical support to CONTENTSERV customers and partners primarily via the telephone and E-mail. You will deal with support issues that are complex and need to be addressed accurately and timely within agreed service levels. Therefor you will need to be able to balance multiple priorities.
In addition, as Support & Pre-sales Engineer, you will be supporting in pre-sales activities like preparing show cases and responding RFP’s.
In this role you will cooperate with other Support & Presales Engineers in day-to-day operations and carry out pre-sales projects together with sales.
You are great at:
- performing support via the telephone and E-mail.
- researching, resolving and recording all software questions from customers quickly and accurately.
- clearly addressing issues to Development and QA to get the right resolution
- multi-tasking support & pre-sales activities
- managing projects in a supportive and helpful manner while meeting deadlines.
You will need:
- passion for IT and a first experience in a customer support related position
- basic programming skills. Experience with PHP or JAVA will be an asset.
- basic technical skills, including but not limited to: Microsoft Windows (Operating System and Networking), Linux (Operating System and Scripting). Experience with Apache & MySQL are a plus.
- ability to interface with customers and partners in a problem-solving support role
- ability to solve problems systematically and effectively
- to be fluent in Dutch, English and French. Understanding German would be nice.
- working on several tasks simultaneously
- working well with little guidance
We will offer:
- a job in a thriving and innovative company
- a comprehensive product training
- a challenging job that offers some variation
- a competitive salary package
Main office location will be Lier.
Job Type: Full-time
Convince us of your skills! Please send your application documents – preferably by E-mail – and also disclosing your salary requirements (hourly rate) and availability (earliest possible start date): Please e-mail applications to: email@example.com
Mr. Koen Van den Bossche
P +32 3 36937 00
F +32 3 36937 01