Demand Generation & Campaign Manager (m/f)
Contentserv is looking for a demand generation & campaign manager to support this newly created department to setup a successful online and global team that will support both regional as well as centrally organized campaigns.
With Contentserv’s aggressive growth and expansion the need to centrally organize demand generation and campaigns is growing exponentially as well. The role will require knowledge of all digital available channels, as well as knowing how to work international with different cultures and start-up mentalities.
The corporate marketing organization is one that is growing quickly and there is plenty of room to make the role your own.
- Create and manage global campaigns through the right channels and negotiate global deals with suppliers
- Ensure alignment and participation with regional teams from (currently and rapidly expanding) DACH, Benelux, France, Japan and USA on global campaigns
- Create and maintain quarterly and yearly marketing planning and budget reporting
- Manage an international team of channel and system specialists, combining different levels or experience
- 5+ years of experience working in the global digital marketing space
- Experience managing an (international) team
- Data oriented marketer, with a knack for testing and optimizing while being creative
- The role can be anywhere in Europe, where the current main team is located in Rohrbach (near Munich), Germany
- flat hierarchies and short decisions paths, room to try things out, fail fast and learn fast
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work location based on your need
- Be part of a fast growing organization with an amazing international team that embraces diversity and values contribution
- Incredible career growth potential – we are revolutionizing the PIM/MDM market