Application Consultant Benelux (m/f)
Application Consultant for CONTENTSERV Benelux N.V.
Join CONTENTSERV and support leading organizations all over Europe. CONTENTSERV is a technology leader in marketing software solutions. We offer solutions for Product Content Creation, Product Content Management and Product Content Distribution. Our main software components include MDM (Master Data Management), PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management. Our software facilitates the day-to-day business of more than 400 customers, 300.000 users in 89 countries.
Together with Business and Systems Integration Partners we analyse, design and deliver business acceleration through technology solutions. We are looking for an application consultant to join the growing team and support the partners in delivering CONTENTSERV based solutions.
You are great at:
- implementing and consulting on MDM/PIM/DAM solutions
- learning, demonstrating and training new applications
- adapting and understanding business processes
- configuring web-based applications
- working independently and managing your own time
You will need:
- minimum 2 years of working experience in a PIM, DAM, WCMS, e-commerce application consultancy role
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to interface with customers and partners
- good language skills: Dutch, English and French. (Understanding German would be nice)
- to be open to travel in Benelux and France (occasionally rest of Europe)
and we will offer:
- a job in a thriving, innovative, fast growing company
- a comprehensive product training
- a challenging job that offers lot’s of variation
- a competitive salary package
Main office location will be in Lier Belgium or Amsterdam the Netherlands.
Job Type: Full-time
Convince us of your skills! Please send your application documents – preferably by E-mail – and also disclosing your salary requirements (hourly rate) and availability (earliest possible start date): Please e-mail applications to: email@example.com
Mr. Koen Van den Bossche
P +32 3 36937 00
F +32 3 36937 01